Birthday, Hens and Social Parties all come together for a BIG party atmosphere , ..... the party is "on the bus". There is an on-board licensed bar, toilet, karaoke and host to make sure the party goes smoothly. The bus has a variety of seating configurations suited to small and large groups. Purchase your ticket and select your seats a few days before you travel.
This is a public tour that cruises the Sydney night scene with Saturday night departures from Parramatta, Rydalmere, Macquarie Shops and the City.
Tickets are $30 each (drinks extra*) and you can leave the bus at The Star casino, Home NightClub (entry tickets included) or return back to where you started on the bus.
* 8pm Church St Parramatta (bus stop just down from the Riverside Theatre),
* 8.05pm Victoria Rd bus stop outside UWS Village (near Pemberton St, Rydalmere),
* 8.30pm Macquarie Shopping Centre - bus bay area (outside Subway),
* 9pm Sydney Town Hall steps (George St, opposite Woolworths)
Download the GoBus APP while waiting for the bus
Return time to Parramatta is approximately midnight.
The bus is a licensed venue, so:
- you cannot bring drinks onto the bus,
- you must have photo ID and be sober to gain entry, and
- you cannot re-join the bus once you step off (on-board toilet).
* Drinks at hotel prices